Tax Conference 2015.
BPO Tax Conference has been organized by BPO AUDIT TAX on December 5, 2014. Our registered clients could listen to thematic presentations on tax changes in 2015. The presentations have covered the following topics:
VAT, local taxes - Kása-Forgács Ágnes; Act on the Rules of Taxation, duties, Civil Code - Bögre Csilla;
Act on Corporate Tax, Small Business Tax, Itemized Tax on Small-Tax Paying Businesses - Killik László; PIT, Social Security - Sarkadi-Nagy Szilvia.
Some exciting topics from the conference:
- Why the term “administration cut” still has not been included in the title of the amendment for many years?
- How can subscribed capital be raised to 3 million HUF in accordance with the requirements of the new Civil Code without paying money in?
- How will the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NAV as abbreviated in Hungarian) follow the movements of goods and how will it change the traders’ lives?
- How will the 4 types of completion dates of ongoing provision of service effect the payment of VAT?
- How will the system of support of motion pictures, performing arts organizations and prominent team sports change?
- Who does the PIT Law support?
The slides of the presentations are available here:
PIT, Social Security - Sarkadi-Nagy Szilvia
VAT, local taxes - Kása-Forgács Ágnes
Act on the Rules of Taxation, duties, Civil Code - Bögre Csilla
Act on Corporate Tax, Small Business Tax, Itemized Tax on Small-Tax Paying Businesses - Killik László
If you have any questions regarding the tax changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.